OpenPGPBlackbox .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Other, Mac OS X, Windows2003, WinServer, Android, Linux, Windows Mobile 2005.
OpenPGPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add PGP support to your .NET Framework applications.
With OpenPGPBlackbox you can
* Encrypt and decrypt your files using passphrase or OpenPGP keys
* Sign and verify your files using OpenPGP keys
* Compress and decompress one or several files
* Generate, sign, revoke, OpenPGP keys
* Create and manage OpenPGP keyrings
* Sign and encrypt e-mail using PGP/MIME standard (requires MIMEBlackbox)
* Use X.509 certificates with OpenPGP keys
OpenPGPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of OpenPGP specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
OpenPGPBlackbox is compatible with OpenPGP, GnuPG and PGP Corporation products.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
OpenPGPBlackbox .NET (version 10.0) has a file size of 58.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 67 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.